ADDITIONAL FLOW MACH 4C SERIES WATERJETS
Mach 4 Series of waterjets contains the most advanced waterjet technology in the industry.
When it comes to waterjets, nothing compares to the Mach 4 Series.
The Mach 4c models modular design allows for unique configurations and customization to meet a variety of individual needs — now and in the future.
Our Mach 4 Series includes our exclusive HyperPressure™ Technology, as well as our advanced Dynamic Waterjet® XD technology for faster, more accurate bevel and 3D cutting. This unique design allows the Mach 4c to accommodate up to four cutting heads.
- Flow’s High-Performance NanoDrive System
- The highest precision motion system in the industry
- Flow’s exclusive Operator Convenience Package
- UltraPierce™ – ideal for cutting brittle and laminated materials such as marble, stone, glass, and composites.
- Laser Edge Finder – allows a waterjet operator to precisely position their Flow waterjet at an exact position on the workpiece being cut.
Options and Accessories
- WaterVeyor® abrasive removal system
- Elite 3D software module
- 2,000 pound bulk abrasive hopper – for longer periods of uninterrupted cutting and increased productivity
- Multiple cutting heads
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
Work envelope: 3.0m x 2.0m (9.8ft x 6.6ft)
Work envelope: 3.0m x 6.0m (9.8ft x 20ft)
Work envelope: 4.0m x 2.0m (13.1ft x 6.6ft)
Work envelope: 4.0m x 3.0m (13.1ft x 9.8ft)
Work envelope: 4.0m x 6.0m (13.1ft x 20ft)
0.0178mm per 1m (.0007in per 3ft)
Up to 35m/min (1,375 ipm)