Flow’s Mach 4 Series is the forefront of waterjet technology with the most advanced capabilties offered in the waterjet industry.
Exclusive HyperPressure™ Technology allows you to cut faster, lower your costs, and increase production.
And, our advanced Dynamic Waterjet® XD allows you to produce the most accurate parts faster with bevels or in 3D.
This system configuration incorporates a design that combines the motion control, pump and high-pressure components into one compact machine.
It consumes minimal floor space, provides excellent operator access, and is configured for easy material loading and unloading.
- Dynamic Waterjet® XD – for faster more accurate bevel and 3D cutting
- Flow’s High-Performance NanoDrive System
- The highest precision motion system in the industry
- Flow’s exclusive Operator Convenience Package
- UltraPierce™ – ideal for cutting brittle and laminated materials such as marble, stone, glass, and composites.
- Laser Edge Finder – allows a waterjet operator to precisely position their Flow waterjet at an exact position on the workpiece being cut.
Options and Accessories
- WaterVeyor® abrasive removal system
- Elite 3D software module
- 2,000 pound bulk abrasive hopper – for longer periods of uninterrupted cutting and increased productivity
- Multiple cutting heads
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
Work envelope: 1.3m x 1.3m (4.3ft x 4.3ft)
Work envelope: 2.5m x 1.3m (8.2ft x 4.3ft)
Work envelope: 3.0m x 2.0m (9.8ft x 6.6ft)
Work envelope: 4.0m x 2.0m (13.1ft x 6.6ft)
Work envelope: 7.3m x 2.0m (24ft x 6.6ft)
Accuracy (+/-) 0.001″ per 3 ft*
Repeatability (+/-) 0.002″
Speed Up to 500 ipm