Max ø blade 300 mm
Cut field: 45ºR 45ºL
Cutting capacity at 0º = ø 80 mm
Manual circular saw designed to be mainly used by light and medium structural steel industries, suitable for cutting solid, tubolar or open sections of ferrous materials.
- All main structural components (cutting head – vice – machine base) are in cast iron.
- Head tilting on adjustable self-lubricating bushings.
- Double ball bearing support of blade drive for minimising vibrations.
- 45° mitre cuts off the vertical and longitudinal cuts.
- Complete of numerous adjustments.
- MRP version: circular saw with pneumatic vice